Friday, February 24, 2012

Fitness Friday - I Joined A Gym

To Gym or not to Gym?  That was the question.  Here's the deal: it is very difficult for me to workout at home. Between my children and their distractions and my own desire to procrastinate it's nearly impossible.  So I joined a gym.This gym to be exact.
The best thing about it for me is that I can take my kids in there and while I workout they get to play and have their own kid friendly fitness classes on some of the days that we attend.  They LOVE it.  Even my baby is well behaved while we are there and has yet to be so fussy that they have to come get me. The other thing I really love about it is that we go right after we drop off my oldest at school and by the time I'm done I'm in the best mood.  I'm NOT a morning person.  In fact I'm kind of a beast in the morning, but a workout always puts me a much better mood.  Starting next week I will be meeting with a trainer every Wednesday.  Her name is Tiffany and she is not put-off by the amount of weight that I need to lose. She doesn't say it's unrealistic. She says I can do it.  I'm very excited for this accountability.

No comments:

Post a Comment