Today I met with my trainer and was weighed. I lost 6.1 pounds from the last time I saw my trainer, which was two weeks ago. That's pretty good considering I think I lost the majority of it in the past week. Then I got a new strength training routine for the week. We discussed the goal I have set for myself regarding my birthday, and I have a plan. Also, I got new cardio this week!!!
It's an arc trainer like this one. I had to leave a little early after our appointment so I couldn't finish my routine, but went back this evening to do my other reps. To begin I did 15 minutes on the new cardio and it was a bum kicker!!! Yikes it's going to be rough to do this for 45 minutes tomorrow. However, the harder the burn, the more sweat, the higher number of calories burned and pounds lost. So it's definitely worth it.

No comments:
Post a Comment