Sometimes it's easy to get distracted by the difficulty of a task. However, it's important to think back as to what motivated you to start in the first place. For me it's mainly the desire to be healthier, happier and hotter. For me these things build upon each other.
Healthier
I want to be healthier because I love my family and want to be around and enjoy a long full life with them. I don't want my knees to hurt at age 30 because of my weight. I want to run a marathon! I want to go to the doctor and not have anything mentioned to me about my weight. I want to set a healthy example for my kids so hopefully they don't do this to themselves. I want to set a healthy example for others so they can learn from my experience.
Happier
I know that when I'm healthier, I'm happier. I want to happily enjoy activities with my kids rather than worrying about how uncomfortable I am. I want to look at myself in the mirror and be happy with what I see rather than quickly hurrying by so I don't catch a glimpse of myself. I know that when I'm happier it will affect the relationships I have with my kids and husband because I'll feel better about myself.
Hotter
Who the heck doesn't want to be hot?!?! I know my husband loves no matter what shape or size but I want to be his hot wife. I want to buy clothes that I look good in rather than what hides what I don't like. For me, I think it's hot to be healthy and a happy, positive personality is sexy.
These are the things I think of when I want to quit. Also, I've noticed that when I feel like quitting, if I'll just push a little longer, I'll see something good happen. The feeling to quit is just an indication that something good is coming around the bend.

No comments:
Post a Comment