I had these pictures taken at the first of the month in May. At this point I'd lost 25 lbs. It's hard to tell when you're this big but it's a start. Since then I've lost 2 more pounds. It's important to have these photos so that I remember where I came from and where I never want to be again. Because I like to keep it real, blunt, and honest, I'll say that the backside picture was the most upsetting. Even if you don't like how you look you at yourself in mirror when your brushing your teeth or doing your hair or whatever. Even if you don't acknowledge it. However, I rarely look at my backside. I was shocked to see how boxy it is. Sad actually. I will say I'd just come back from the gym when I took these. I'm going to take these every month on the 1st so that eventually I can create a slideshow and watch myself shrink!



Anna, you are so brave!! I'm cheering you on! Every woman deserves to feel her best!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Tori! All support and encouragement is appreciated. It helps me to stay motivated!
ReplyDelete