Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Plan of Attack

I feel like I've lost my way a little.  I still go to the gym (well I didn't Monday and Tuesday because I have a double ear and sinus infection, but when my antibiotics start working I'll go this afternoon) but I'm not as aggressive in attacking my goals.  I think mostly I got disappointed when I couldn't get out of my regular pants by the time I had set and started slacking.  So this morning I have come up with a plan of attack!

***Let me just say that I know 5 lbs. a week is a lot, but I'm big and this is not unacceptable for the first month.  I know after this is will go down to 2-3 lbs. per week.  Which is fine.


Plan of Attack!!!
Before you eat something:
·         Check the schedule
·         Drink a bottle of water
·         Look up something motivational on the internet
·         Look for clothes you want to be able to fit into on the internet
·         Pray to have strength to reach your goal

7:00 AM – Eat Oatmeal for breakfast
10:00 AM – Have snack of fruit and cheese stick
12:00 PM – Eat a salad with chicken strips for lunch (EVERY DAY)
2:45 PM – Have a snack of nuts and fruit
6:00 PM – Eat dinner with the family, but watch your portions and always eat a vegetable
8:45 PM – Sugar free pudding or yogurt for dessert! 
9:00 PM – No more eating for the night!  Drink water!

Daily Goal:
·         Drink 6 bottles of water
·         Stick to eating schedule
·         Eat less than 1600 calories
Weekly Goal:
·         Lose 5 lbs. per week
Monthly Goal:
·         Lose 20 lbs. by 31st birthday on 6/12 (EXACTLY 4 weeks!)
·         Be able to wear non maternity clothes by end of the month!






No comments:

Post a Comment