No, I'm not bragging. This is just what I want for myself and this is what I'm doing to get it.
Monday, September 24, 2012
Machine loyalty
Is it just me or does anyone else develop machine royalty? You know, that feeling when you see someone else on a machine that you typically like to use. You get mildly frustrated and find it annoying. You find yourself looking over thinking hopefully they'll get off the machine. I have this one Precor elliptical machine that I like to use. It has a number 52 on it. There's nothing spectacular about it. It doesn't do any tricks. It hasn't helped me lose weight faster. Yet, for some reason I like that machine. I don't like to use the other ones. I'll use them if someone's on that one, but I'd really like to use that one. I just wondered if this is just me or if other people are like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment