Monday, September 17, 2012

My goal is six

Big surprise I got sick again at the end of last week. I'll be so glad when my tonsils are removed. However, today I woke up feeling good so I decided this week I am going to get my six days in at the gym even if it kills me.

My trainer has me on a new cardio routine. For the first 10 minutes I do Precor which is basically an elliptical. For the next 10 minutes I do the helix which is difficult by itself. However, for the last 10 minutes I have the joy of doing the stairmaster. I felt like I was going to die by the end of this routine, but I made it to my strength training. It was exhausting but I finished and I am glad that I got my first day of six in at the gym.

Further updates: I haven't had any soda or Cokes or whatever you want to call it for a week, since my lovely visit to my doctors office. Also, I haven't had any sweets in two days. We'll see how this goes I'm really trying to make some serious progress.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so I've been reading your blog, its been forever since I was on blogger, but with the parents mission I find myself back, WOW, you are amazing, I wish so badly I had your willpower and drive. I too have been playing with the idea of giving up sugar, but its hard, I did good for a coupld of days and then bam! I really am addicted. My reason is that I have HORRIBLE allergies, they are supposed to be seasonal, but it lasts all year, so I find myself plugged up and blurry eyed all day everyday, even though I take Allegra and Singulair everyday! It suddenly hit me, this is ridiculous! I started wondering if it was my diet and the amount of sugar I eat. I'm pretty sure it is, but I haven't taken the plunge yet. You'll have to let me know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete