Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Oh no, I didn't gain 5 lbs!!!

Has anyone ever dealt with the different scales dilemma? My scale home shows one weight and the scale at the gym shows another weight The problem is this these two skills have a difference of 5 pounds. Yet the one my trainer uses to weigh me is the one at the gym. So which one do I go by? I've always gone by the one at home. But the problem with that is, that I'm not going to use that to determine if I've really reach my goal. It's going to be when my trainer writes it in my documentation at the gym That comes from the scale at the gym. Which, is 5 pounds heavier than my scale at home. I don't know why these scales show different weights; they're made by the same company and mine is relatively new. The one at the gym is a little bit nicer but that doesn't really account for the difference. It's been hard for me to make the switch that the one at the gym is probably my true weight. Because who wants to gain 5 lbs?!?! So, today I did it. From now on I'm going to use the scale at the gym as my true weight. It will just make things more consistent. My ticker at the bottom of this blog will reflect that.

Just in case you wanted to know. This week I lost 2 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment