These are my weight-loss pictures for October 1. As you can tell I took them all at the gym. Actually I took them in the middle of my work out so please excuse my super-red face!
To be honest I took these on October 2 but through the magic of blogging I'm able to put this post as October 1. Close enough right? I had to take them myself at the gym in the mirror because my husband has been working so much and it's hard to catch him when I actually remember to take these pictures. FYI, this is the first time I have ever taken pictures of myself in a mirror. The changes aren't very obvious in these pictures, but I can see them in myself, they're just harder to see. Please excuse the super blurriness it's just really important that I track through images the changes to my body.



No comments:
Post a Comment