Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WSTR & Weekly Weigh-In

This is my WSTR for the week:

Forward lunge cable one arm press 30lb. 3/12 each side
Kneeling cable rope row 70lb 3/20
Shoulder raise w/ rotation 1 front 1 side 3/16
Plate load leg press 45 lb each side 3/20
Plank 3/30-45 sec

It's amazing how confusing some exercises can feel. For instance, when I do the forward lunge cable one arm press I have to really think about what I'm doing! Otherwise, I might tip over in the middle of my lunge. Although, the thing I like about this exercise is that I feel like I'm kind of doing karate when I do my arm press. The other thing I like about the WSTR for this week is the return of planks. When I first started exercising, I could hardly do a plank. It was very intimidating. But now I'm up to 30 seconds and it makes me feel good. It's further evidence of progress.

More evidence of progress is that I lost 3.6 pounds this week!!! Woo hoo!!! I felt great when I weighed in because I knew I had done what I was supposed to, And that the hard work would payoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment