No, I'm not bragging. This is just what I want for myself and this is what I'm doing to get it.
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Protein Drinks
Lately I've been drinking protein drinks. I'm quite surprised at this because they have always grossed me out to be honest. But I like it and I really enjoy all the protein and I can tell how it affects my energy level. I feel it's best to have it before I work out instead of as a muscle repair after working out because when I'm working out and I feel like "oh I need to give up" I think to myself "no I drank my protein and I have I have enough energy to get through this workout." Whatever helps you stick with it, right? It's just funny to me because I never thought I was a "protein drinker." But I am! I work out and I need that protein to help me get through my workout. For some reason it just makes me feel cliché.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment